Secular Allah boasts for being a terrorist (Koran 8:12) and permits incest (Koran 33:37-38). Secular Allah claims that he deceives humanity, (Koran 9:3) assassinates humanity, (Koran 9:5) slays humanity, (Koran 8:17) dupes humanity, ambushes humanity, (Koran 9:3) robs humanity, (Koran 8:1) condones rape of women, (Koran 23:6) enslaves women, Children, and even his own worshippers, commits murder, (Koran 8:17) genocide, (Koran 8:39) sadistic tortures, terrorism, warmongering, (Koran 2:216; 8:65 and 67) etc. on the pretext that one does not worship Allah alone. Still Muslims claim that they are Seculars!
Allah's good Muslim becomes Jihadist i.e. crusader of Islam, a man who leaves his home, sacrificing his wealth and life, fighting in Allah's Cause. (Koran, 8:72). That cause is destroying all faiths save Islam. (Koran 8:39). Allah says they will be rewarded with stolen booty (Koran, 8:1, 69 and 41) and women to rape (Koran, 23:6) of the victim/s, if they survive or with a heavenly BROTHEL (Koran, 37:47-49 and 76:19-21) if they die. Bad Muslims, on the other hand, are peaceful. Allah calls them "hypocrites", because they are unwilling to fight. (Koran, 3:167). He even says that peaceful Muslims are "the vilest of creatures" and that hell's hottest fires await them. [Koran 16:70] If you are a peace-loving Muslim, may note, your Allah hates you. You Muslims have no shame that you submit to dreaded incest monger, (Koran 33:37-38) assassin and robber Allah. (Koran, 8:1 and 17). Look! This is secularism. Democrats say, "This is peaceful coexistence and religious tolerance!"
Good Muslims are those, who relinquished liberty in lieu of booty and sex, Muslims and Christians do not feel ashamed that their gods make them corrupt and immoral!
One, who deposes faith in Christianity, may note that one relinquishes liberty loses manhood to become sheep no sooner one accept Jesus one's saviour. The father of Jesus named Yahweh/Jehovah is scared of wisdom in man. (Bible, Genesis 2:17). This is because Yahweh is Satan. A man with wisdom would understand that these acts of murder, plunder, incest and rape are crimes and sins both and would not succumb as such the first condition of Judaism is that one must not have wisdom and must be ready to slay and rob non Jews and rape their women. Yahweh is brain child of Moses. Moses invented Yahweh/Jehovah to enslave the humanity and steel the possessions of the humanity. In lieu of accepting servility of Moses, the followers of Yahweh/Jehovah have been granted three incentives by Moses to conquer the world for the prosperity and propagation his faith Judaism viz. (1)His followers would ravish women of their choice in front of the eyes of the men of victim women; (Bible, Isaiah 13:16), (2) would usurp the properties of victim and (3) slay the conquered men.
Good Christian pimp Mountbatten delivered his wife to Nehru. Got vivisected Bharat, got killed more than 35 lacs innocent persons, displaced another more than 4 crores Aryans and Muslims from their motherland, got raped women of Aryans. Detained Muslims in Bharat to get Aryans slain.
There is death punishment for conversion in Christianity & Islam. (Bible, Deut. 13:6-11) and (Koran 4:89). They call it liberty of faith. However, both claim unfettered fundamental right to convert Aryans. They reduced North eastern States into minority through conversion. They are running parallel Governments in Nagaland. They hounded Riyangs out of their homes in Mizoram and got peace prizes.
While Pakistani radical Muslim theorist Syed Abul Ala Maududi declared that "Islam requires the earth - not just a portion, but the whole planet - not because the sovereignty over the earth should be wrested from one Nation or several Nations and vested in one particular Nation, but because the entire mankind should benefit ... from 'Islam' which is the programme of well-being for all humanity, Jesus commands his sheep to slay those, who do not accept Jesus their ruler. Is it liberty?
Maududi insisted that non-Muslims, although free to practice their "false, man-made way," have "absolutely no right to seize the reins of power in any part of God's earth nor to direct the collective affairs of human beings according to their own misconceived doctrines." If they do, "the believers would be under an obligation to do their utmost to dislodge them from political power and to make them live in subservience to the Islamic way of life."
In Judaism, Christianity and Islam and their followers have to relinquish their liberty, (Islam means submission), wisdom (Bible, Genesis 2:17) and manhood. Christians are sheep of Jesus. Depose faith in Jehovah (Bible, Isaiah 13:15 and 16) ravish any alien women of your choice, plunder house of any alien, capture motherland of any alien and dash to pieces infant of any alien and depose faith in Allah rape (Koran 4:24; 23:6; 33:50 and 70:30) any alien women of your choice, plunder any alien, (Koran 8:01) raid any non-Muslim land, slay any male and remain scot-free (Koran 8:39). No sooner, one accepts Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and Socialism, the criminal activities of murder, plunder, incest and rape of women ceased to be considered crimes instead these crimes turn into the source of sustenance and heaven after death for these criminal Muslims, Christians and Communists.
We, Vedic Panthies, are very clear that a society or religion without moral cannot survive. We have long cherished opinion that if wealth is gone - nothing is gone. If health is gone - half is gone. However, if character and moral is gone, every thing is gone. Church succeeded in ruining Vedic culture that culminated in to loss of our Aryans' values after 1835 A.D. In his speech the British Parliament, Macaulay has accepted that there was no thief or beggar in Bharat. Until 1935 A.D., in spite of repeated robbery and genocides by Muslims, Bharat was still golden bird.
Jews are directly responsible for bankruptcy of morals. Jews supported Moses and hosted Muhammad. Still this day Jews are tools and vassals of GW Bush, the President of USA, the world police. Unless Jews relinquish their Jehovah/Yahweh they have no choice than licking the feet of the new USA President OBAMA, the ex Muslim. Jews are reaping what their ancestors sown.
Jews have still time to salvage humanity. They must relinquish Jehovah/Yahweh.
Ayodhya Prasad Tripathi, (Press Secretary)
77 Khera Khurd, Delhi - 110 082
Phone: (+91) 9868324025/9838577815
Read my eBook 'Wary of Sonia on Web-site: http://www.aryavrt.com
If you feel that this message be telecasted, donate us. Rush your contribution in the account of Manav Raksha Sangh Account No. 016001020168 ICICI Bank Ltd. Else keep ready for your doom. Remember! Whoever you are, you won't be able to save your properties, women, motherland, Vedic culture & even your infants. Choice is yours, whether you stick to dreaded usurper Democracy & get eradicated or survive with your rights upon your property, freedom of faith & life with dignity?
Why Allah Has Created This World?Constancy, following the all orders of Allah; etc.
Allah did not create this world for play! Allah created this entire world to test mankind conduct. And to reward for the good and punish for the bad people. The good conduct depends on right religion & faith(i.e. Islam), righteous good deeds(i.e. believing in one God(i.e. Allah), angles, books, last day, prophets, charity, helping the relatives, poor, needy, physical worship(i.e. praying, fasting, Hajj), doing favor to neighbors irrespective of their faiths ,teaching of Truth , preaching, patience and
Allah will weigh the deeds(i.e. good and bad deeds) on the day of judgment and whose scales are heavy with good deeds he will be rewarded paradise. And whose scales are light with good deeds then he will be put into hell. For details to get paradise, please see below.Allah will test who fears Him unseen and restrain from bad deeds. And if anyone by mistake crosses Allah's limits then He must repent very soon by fear of Allah and amend his characters( In that case Allah will change his bad deeds into good deeds) But anyone who transgress Allah's limits and neither repent nor fear of Allah and does not amend his characters then he will have a grievous penalty.Allah have created all this mankind & Jinn only to Worship Him and to obey Him(i.e. to follow His instructions and do not transgress His limits).Allah will test everyone once or twice a year by evil (i.e. fear, hunger, loss of wealth, disease, calamities, famine ) and by good (wealth , properties , children, and personal selves(i.e. position, health and physique) by way of trial.Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which they are now , until He distinguishes wicked from the good. He will check the believers whether they have done Jihad(strive hard and fought) in the cause of Allah and have Patience & have not take any help from other than Allah. Please note nobody will go to paradise unless and until Allah tested Him. Those who have patience will be rewarded paradise and those who are thankless will be put into hell.Whatever of good reaches upon us , is from Allah but whatever of misfortune befalls upon us, it is because of what our hands have earned. And Allah pardons much. Please note whenever someone come under trial/misfortune/ small punishment he must repent , learn a lesson and return to obedience.The basic requirement (criteria) to eligible for paradise is consisting of practical test, oral test and Allah's mercy , which are as follows:
- Practical test: The weight of our good deeds must be heavier than the weight of bad deeds.
- Oral test of pleasures (i.e., The Questions of thanks): Allah will ask about all the pleasures including the very least given to any person. We must pass in the test containing the questions regarding the pleasures (The comforts of worldly life which also include the physical body, air, water, food and everything whatever we take in this world , all belongs to Allah only ) given to us, whether we were grateful (i.e. whether we have prayed, paid charity, done good deeds, and thanked) to Allah for His blessing. [refer to holy Quran Surah at-takasur(102) verse no.8, bani Israel verse no.36 and 34]
- Allah's mercy and forgiveness : No one can say that, he will get paradise because of his own good deeds. Allah will take the oral test to justify and to prove that Allah's mercy and forgiveness is required at the end to get into paradise , even though if some one is got succeed in practical test.The famous stanza to understand the pleasures: It is in Urdu about a martyr who died in the cause of Allah, has no significant of its own, because the physical body was not his own(i.e. Allah has created his body, given life and feed him)"Jaan di, di huee usiki thi Haq to ye hey ke, haq ada na hua"Please see below the related and translated verses of Holy QuranAllah created this entire world to test mankind conduct.
- According to holy Qur'an. Surah Kahf(18) verse no.7:That which is on earth We have made but as a glittering show for the earth in order that We may test them as to which of them are best in conduct.
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah Hud (11) verse no. 7: He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and His Throne was over the Waters that He might try you which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death" the Unbelievers would be sure to say "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!"Allah did not create this world for play!
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah al-anbiaa(21) verse no.16-17: Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between! If it had been Our wish to take (just) a pastime We should surely have taken it from the things nearest to Us if We would do (such a thing)!But for Test to reward for the good and punish for the bad people
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah al sad(38) verse no. 27-28: Not without purpose did We create heaven and earth and all between! That were the thought of Unbelievers! But woe to the Unbelievers because of the Fire (of Hell)!Shall We treat those who believe and work deeds of righteousness the same as those who do mischief on earth? Shall We treat those who guard against evil the same as those who turn aside from the right?Allah will weigh the good and bad deeds of every human being
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah al-Qaria(101) verse no. 6-11: Then he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy . Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction. But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light. Will have his home in a (bottomless) pit. And what will explain to thee what this is? (It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!
- According to holy Quran Surah al-muminun(23) verse no.102-104: And those whose scales are heavy (with good deeds) – it is they who are the successful . But those whose scales are light – those are the ones who have lost their souls,( being ) in hell, abiding eternally. The fire will sear there faces, and they therein will have taut smiles. .(Also refer to Surah al-Qaria(101 ) verse no.8-12, Surah al-Ara;f (7) verse no.8-9, Surah al-naba(78) verse no.27-29]Allah may test who fears Him unseen and who transgress thereafter will have a grievous penalty
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah Maida(5) verse no. 94: O ye who believe! Allah doth but make a trial of you in a little matter of game well within reach of your hands and your lances that He may test who feareth Him unseen: any who transgress thereafter will have a grievous penalty. [also refer to holy Qur'an, Surah Az-zumar(39 ) verse no.10, and Surah Hadid( ) verse no. 25 ]Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which they are now until?
- According to Surah al imran(3) ver.no179 :Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which you are now , until He distinguishes wicked from the good Nor will Allah disclose to you the secrets of the Ghaib (unseen ) but Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills so believe in Allah and His messengers . And if you believe and fear Allah then for you there is a great reward.Created jinn and men only to Worship Him!
- According to Holy Qur'an, Surah az-zariyat(51) , verse no.56-58: I have only created jinns and men that they may serve Me. No sustenance do I require of them nor do I require that they should feed Me. For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance Lord of Power Steadfast (for ever).Allah will test you by evil and by good by way of trial
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah al-Anbiaa (21) verse no. 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial: to Us must ye return.Allah will test with: fear, hunger, loss of wealth, life, and fruits ---have patience:
- According to holy Quran, Surah al-baqra(2) ver.no153-156: O who believe ! Seek help in patience and As – salat (the prayer). Truly! Allah is with As- Sabirun (the patient). And say not of those who killed in the way of Allah, "They are dead." Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not. And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient). Who, When afflicted with calamity say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves
- According to holy Quran, Surah al-Imran(3) ver.no186:You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves , and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians ) and from those who ascribe partners to Allah but if you persevere patiently and become Al – Muttaqun then verily that will be a determining factor in all affairs ( and that is from the great matters which you must hold on with all your efforts.).Test for faith, righteous good deeds, teaching of Truth , and patience:
- According to Holy Qur'an , surah al-Asr(103) verse no.1-3: By (the Token of) time (through the Ages).Verily Man is in loss. Except such as have Faith and do righteous deeds and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth and of Patience and Constancy.Test for major three things ---worship , fear and obedience to prophet:
- According to holy Qur'an, Surah an-Nuh (71) verse no.3: "That ye should worship Allah fear Him and obey me:Every year: once or twice -----in trial ----[by disease, calamities, famine]----do tauba, learn a lesson and return.
- According to holy Quran, Surah at-taubah(9) verse no.126: See they not that they are put in trial once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease ,famine )? Yet they turn not in repentance, nor do they learn a lesson (from it).WITHOUT TRIALS GOING TO paradise ?
- According to holy Quran, Surah Albaqra(2) verse no. 214: Or do ye think that ye shall enter the garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Apostle and those of faith who were with him cried: " when (will come) the help of GOD?" Ah ! verily , the help of GOD is (always) near!
- According to holy Quran, Surah al-imran(3) verse no.142:Do you think that you will enter paradise before Allah tests those of you who fought (in His cause) and (also) tests those who are as-sabirun(the patient)?Jihad, Patience & not taking help from disbelievers is a test for heaven!!
- According to holy Quran, Surah at-tauba(9) verse no.16: Do you think that you shall be left alone while Allah has not yet tested those among you have striven hard and fought and have not taken Walijah [(Bitanah –helpers advisors and consultants from disbeliever' s pagans ) giving openly to them their secrets] beside Allah and His messengers and the believers Allah is well-Acquainted with what you do.Will you have patience?:
- According to holy Quran, Surah al-furqan(25) verse no.20: and we never sent before you (o Muhammad swas) any of the messengers but verily ,they ate food and walked in the markets . and we have made some of you as a trial for others : will you have patience? And your Lord is ever all-seer(of everything).Property and children are nothing but a trial! So don't be proud!
- According to holy Quran, Surah Anfal(8) verse no. 28:And know that your possessions and your children are but a trial and that surely with Allah is a mighty reward .
- According to holy Quran, Surah al-taghabun( 64) verse no. (15): your wealth and your children are only a trial whereas Allah with Him is a great reward (paradise).Misfortune from your hands only (all sorrow, all evil, all pain and affliction):
- According to holy Quran, Surah ash-shura (42) verse no. 30-34: And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And he pardons much. --- And you cannot escape from Allah (i.e. this punishment) in the earth, and beside Allah you have neither any Wali (guardian or a protector helper) nor any helper. --- And among His sings are the ship in the sea in mountain. --- If he wills he causes the wind to cease, then they would become motionless on the back (of the sea) Verily in this are sings for everyone patient and grateful. --- Or he may destroy them (by shipwreck ) because of that which their (people) have earned .And he pardons much.Whatever of good reaches you , is from Allah
- According to holy Quran, Surah an-Nisa(4) verse no. 79: whatever of good reaches you , is from Allah but whatever of evil befalls you is from yourself And we have sent you (O Muhammad swas) as a messengers to mankind and Allah is Sufficient as a witness .«•´`•.( .•´( .•* *•. )`•. ).•´`•»
*( `•.•´ )*
*•."`·. .·*Join me at my groups*··. .·`"